Bankruptcy, Debt Negotiation, Wills & Personal Injury Representation
Robert W. Cook
The practice of law allows me the opportunity to help clients whose lives have fallen apart. Our firm can reorganize as provided in Chapter 13 or ask for immediate forgiveness of debt as provided in Chapter 7.
Personal injury and medical malpractice cases receive a great deal of individual attention.
Our firm is dedicated to the pursuit of fairness for the individual.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Major: Chemistry
- Louisiana, 1991
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
Classes & Seminars
- Teacher, Bankruptcy, Bossier Parish Community College
- Debt Relief Consultation, 00/1991
- S&L Marine, President, 1988
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Chi
- Haughton Fire Department, Board of Directors, 1998
Current Employment Position
- President, 1991